BLISSFUL LEH LADAKH
Total days of fun
All the fun
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE TRIP:
- Visit Sham Valley, Hall of Fame, Magnetic Hill
- Camping at Nubra Valley
- Enjoy a day @ Pangong Lake
- Chang La Pass & Khardung La Pass
- Visit to Monasteries
- We are you! We will travel with you
(6th September 2021)
ARRIVE at LEH
- We kick start our exciting journey from the LEH Airport. We will meet you at the Airport.
- Transfer from Airport to hotel.
- Check-in at the hotel where a traditional welcome awaits you with tea/ coffee.
- Lunch will be available at the hotel.
- We recommend you completely relax for the rest of the day to enable yourselves to
acclimatize to the rarefied air at the high altitude of 3524 Meters(11,500 ft).
- In the late afternoon drive to the city for an orientation walk in the markets‚ followed by a
visit to Shanti Stupa‚ Leh palace.
- Dinner & Overnight stay at the LEH Hotel.
(7th September 2021)
Leh (LEH Excursion to Sham Valley )
- After breakfast, we drive downstream along the River Indus on Leh – Kargil Highway. And start
our sightseeing with Hall Of Fame (Museum Constructed by India Army) near Leh is worth a visit
for every Indian, and proceed further to Gurudwara Patthar Sahib at an altitude of 3600 Mtrs
about 22 km from Leh was constructed in memory of Guru Nanak Dev ji Nestled deep in the Himalayas,
- A drive of another 4 km took us to Magnetic Hill which defies the law of gravity. As you move
ahead from Magnetic Hills, just before Nimmu Village, there comes a famous Confluence Of Two
Rivers Indus River coming from Tibet (left) and Zanskar River coming from Zanskar Valley (right).
After visiting the confluence we head to Alchi Gompa. Later drive back to LEH.
- Dinner and overnight stay at hotel.
(8th September 2021)
Leh to Nubra Valley
- After breakfast at the hotel start your drive to Nubra Valley which is 140 Kms. from Leh. En-route stop at Khardung la Pass, the highest motorable road in the world at 5600 meters. The views from the top of the pass are amazing. After spending some time continue to drive on to Nubra Valley.
- On arrival check in at the Tents. In the afternoon visit Diskit Monastery and walk around the town of Diskit.
- Dinner and overnight stay at the tents in Nubra.
(9th September 2021)
Nubra Valley to Pongong Lake
- After an early breakfast, we check out from Camp or hotel and drive towards Hunder where you
have the opportunity to ride on a bacterian camel (double humped) amidst the sand dunes of this
high-altitude desert with snowcapped mountains on the horizon. Later we drive towards Pangong
Tso via Agham & Shyok Valley.
- Later after crossing this adventurous part, we drive further towards Durbuk & Tangtse for
Pangong and finally you can have a sudden view of the Pangong lake situated at 14,000 feet
(4,267 m). Upon arrival, we check in at our Camp/Hotel Near Pangong lake (Spangmik Village).
- Dinner and overnight at the hotel.
(10th September 2021)
Leh (Full day tour of Pangong Lake – 149 Kms.)
- Leave early morning at 5 AM to Pangong Lake which is 149 kms. from Leh through Changla pass 5486 Mtrs.
- While ascending Changla pass 5486 Mtrs. Enjoy the beautiful panoramic view of the villages below the pass. After crossing the pass halt at Tsoltak, the summer pastureland of the yaks. Arrive Durbuk and from there a short drive takes you to the western shore of the lake. Enjoy the landscape in the backdrop of the Lake.
- This famous blue brackish Lake of Pangong is 5/6 Kms wide and over 144 Kms long with half of its running on the other side of the INDO CHINA BORDER.
- One rarely feels so close to nature and environment and the scenery is unforgettable. In the late afternoon drive back to Leh.
- Dinner and Overnight at Hotel.
(11th September 2021)
- After Breakfast , we proceed for Indus Valley Monastery Starting with Hemis Gompa, the
largest monastic foundation of Drukpa Kagyu Order of Tibetan Buddhism, Thiksey
Monastery an impressive complex rising tier upon tier on a hill above the village, Shey
Palace, The ancient capital of Ladakh & Sindhu Ghat. After visiting above places we drive
back to Leh.
- Dinner & Overnight stay at hotel
(12th September 2021)
Departure from LEH
- After breakfast transfer to the airport for onward flight & time to say goodbye to your
friends until we meet for the next trip.
- Welcome Drink on Arrival
- Accommodation on a twin Sharing on Double Bed basis in 3* Hotel Northern Singge or similar * & one night in camp in Nubra Valley
- Meals as per itinerary (5 Breakfasts & 5 Dinners)
- Group Transfers / Sightseeing in a private vehicle.
- Airport Transfers
- Inclusive of GST
- Tips to the porters, cook and any other expense of that sorts.
- Any expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as accidents & any medical evacuations. Any flight delays or re-scheduling etc.
- The expense of personal nature like tipping, laundry, telephone, extra meals and alcoholic beverages, camera/video, medical expenses, optional tours, etc.
- Any item not mentioned in the inclusions.
- Optional activities offered at the site.
- Additional transfers required or any other additional services required. We will be happy to arrange such services on actual cost.
*** NOT INCLUSIVE IN THE PACKAGE
Tour Enquiry? Contact Us!
Get set going on a voyage.